Sunday, February 20, 2011

Hb crop top



The hot buys top is out. It is a little crop top and it is selling for 16 STARDOLLARS! I am afraid that is a bit to much for me , even though the shape is quite cool and would maybe look good with some sneakers and a pair of leggings and layered over a long top, so its a bit dance studio style or something?. It is selling from Fudge and looks like the shape came from a crop top by H&M. I have shown both below.








Do you like the top or is it to expensive? Tell us whatever you think below. 

4 comments:

  1. beautiful..price exaggerated =/
    misslyana me too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when you can not only be informed, but also entertained! exotic dancers in Miami for hire

    ReplyDelete