Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Hello, I'm a new writer


Hello, I am a new writer for exotic stardoll and Amanda really nicely introduced me earlier. I can not thank her enough for this oppurtunity and I am honored to write for this blog . My stardoll name is evermore1girl, but You can call me by my real name: Robyn.
I am 13 years old and born on the 2nd of May, I love stardoll and writing and one of my dreams is to be a successful author. I love stardoll as I am a shy person and on stardoll it is so easy to make friends and talk as I don't have to worry about anyone seeing me being so ridiculously clumsy xD As I am.

I will be writing about new hotbuys and outfits from stardoll and I hope to be writing soon.

Thank you to all the followers and To Amanda for this chance I only wish I can make the best of it xox



ps I love my banner and I am so indebted to you for making it for me Amanda.  It is a lovely suprise..

1 comment:

  1. Can I just say that your writing is very lovely and easy to read. Congradulations for becoming a new writer, I look forward to reading your posts ♥

    ReplyDelete