Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Important message

Hello, I have tried to keep this blog updated constantly and make sure it has the latest store news, but sometimes I am unsure if anybody is reading it? I just wanted to do a quick check to see if anyone is? I like to know your feedback and suggestions about the blog.


Amanda is very busy right now and I am afraid I am very busy too, I may not be able to write here for much longer :(
 Before I rush off I just wanted to know who out there is reading this and if they are enjoying what the blog has to offer....

2 comments:

  1. I always read your messages! But if you quit writing for this blog, nobody will post something. Please keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm very busy as well.
    but i post a video every saturday to keep the blog updated
    : ]

    ReplyDelete